Thursday, October 27, 2011

Who Done It?

Last Friday Brian and I held a Murder Mystery party, which we've been trying to do since we moved in over a year and a half ago!  We finally were able to get enough people together at one time, and it was so fun!  We did one called "Way Out West" from Freeform Games.  (I think I've mentioned before that they're the absolute best Murder Mystery company we've used. 

This is the closest we came to a "group shot."  it's just as everyone was arriving and introducing themselves to each other.  

The Judge

 Willie and Nathan

Andrea's husband, Barlow, won the award for best acting, probably because he was the deputy sheriff and he was doing a great job of arresting and interrogating people, but I think Andrea should have won.  There were a couple of times that I would look at her, and she just looked upset, and I thought, "Oh, no!  She's not having fun." but then when I would start walking over to her, I would hear that she was complaining about something or someone and was perfectly in character.  Andrea won best costume, though.  She's in the peach dress.
 
Poor Jodie got shot, and she's unconscious on the floor.

I think Matt got shot at the most during the night.  Everyone seemed to be against him.

  Karrie got put in jail, but I'm not sure why. As you can see, we allowed cupcake eating in jail.  Those were good cupcakes.

I'm sorry some of the pictures are blurry.  I think the settings on our camera have been set funny for quite a while, but I don't know how to fix it.  Oh well.  We're glad to finally get some people together so we can make more friends in our ward.  We had a great time!

No comments: