Friday, October 28, 2011

The Baby Says, "What?!?"

Rebecca and I have been playing a game this morning that we've been calling, "The Baby Says."  Basically, I say, "The baby says some crazy random thing" and Rebecca smiles and laughs.  It's a fun game.  So far the baby has said, among other things, "I've got a bellyfull, I've got a bellyfull, I've got a bellyfull of jelly!"

and

"I've got a bellyfull of milk!  Ooh, chocolate milk!"

and

"I love it!"

and when I got my phone camera out...

"Whatchyou doin' Mama?"

I don't tell you these things to demonstrate how incredibly funny I am, especially since now that they're written down, they don't seem funny at all.  But they sure are fun to say when you have a sweet little thing sitting on your pillow, just smiling and laughing at you.  She really does have a great sense of humor, or at least she thinks she does, because the baby says, "I'm so funny!"

edited to add:  I just discovered that the baby loves doing the Macarena.

No comments: