Wednesday, May 06, 2009

Just Two More Days

I usually don't post things like this on my blog. It took me forever to start putting pictures on here, and I don't plan on putting any videos up. But, I've been planning this for a while, and I was finally able to start it on Monday. It's the reason we watched Bambi for Family Home Evening, and it's the reason the kids watched Sky Captain....um, twice before I put them to bed. And it's the reason a bag of Easter candy and I stayed up until 1:15 in the morning, which is very unusual for me. So, yeah, here it is. Oh, see if you can find Philip eating a dinosaur.

Happy Almost Done and Almost Graduating Day, Brian!


Click to play this Smilebox slideshow: Almost Done
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
Make a Smilebox slideshow

3 comments:

Brian said...

That's really cool - thanks Carrie! I love you guys too and am excited to be back home pretty soon!

Johnsons said...

Congratulations, Brian! Cool slide show, Carrie!

Britney said...

Hi Carrie! Sorry I have taken so long to write back. The past few weeks have been crazy for us. It's nice to meet a new/old blogging friend! Your family is sweet! Funny that we both have Ethans and I've always loved the name Alyssa! I'm glad you found us!