Tuesday, May 05, 2009

Helpers

I got a kick out of Ethan's choice in gardening attire. Lightning McQueen underwear and blue boot slippers.


He's so fun!


Marcus did his share of digging, too.


I didn't get any pictures of Alyssa gardening. It could be because she was dressed like a normal person, or it could be because she didn't hold still long enough for me to snap a picture. We went to Granny's Buffet after working in the yard all day with Brian's parents, and Alyssa made so many friends while we were there.


Marcus is a great worker and he's sociable.



2 comments:

Kimberly Nicole said...

hehe... those are great pictures!
Marcus probably sees you doing similar things, probably not vacuuming and talking on the phone because that would be loud, but sweeping and on the phone? that's cute!

Carrie said...

Yeah, Kim he's definitely following my example. Although I've set a goal that I'm not going to call Mom, Christina, or you tomorrow until Alyssa's at school. I need to have more constructive time with the kids so they're not just watching Playhouse Disney all morning. What ever happened to the No Computer Before School rule?