Thursday, March 12, 2009

Girls Night 9

Tonight we painted Alyssa's nails, folded laundry, and watched the pilot episode of "House." We're not so sure that we like "House." For one, I probably shouldn't have let Alyssa watch it in the first place. Her stomach got queezy during a couple of parts. For two, the pilot didn't do a whole lot for me. I'll try a couple more episodes before I decide, though.

So we've made it nine weeks without missing a Girls Night. It's been so fun, and Alyssa really looks forward to it.

Oh, and today we went to the library, and Alyssa got her first library card. That was very exciting!

3 comments:

Lisa said...

Oh my gosh, I can just imagine the questions Alyssa was asking you...It's so cool that you girls have kept this going. And about House, it gets a more and more questionable as the episodes go on. I think he's funny because he reminds me of my father-in-law...but totally inappropriate! lol

Travis and Heather said...

It is so fun to see your blog, how sweet to do a girls night out. I just need some girls....dang.

Kimberly Nicole said...

The girls night is such an awesome idea! I'm glad that you have kept this going.
House is really cool. Brian and I watch it, but we haven't seen it from the beginning, we just see random reruns on tv.