Tuesday, November 25, 2008

The Best Intentions

I have never been great at sending Christmas cards. I've been grown and married for almost eight years now, and I've only sent them out twice. I love getting Christmas cards, though, and the best way to get mail is to send mail. This year I am bound and determined to send out a whopping huge pile of Christmas cards. The only problem is that I need your address.

Friends from the Tri-Cities, friends from Utah, friends from Forest Grove (everyone from our old wards, and optometry students, especially those who have graduated and moved on or who are now on rotations), blog readers (even lurkers), brothers and sisters, aunts and uncles, cousins, people I have never met before, everybody...please send your address to carrielynnjacks@gmail.com and in turn you will receive a (hopefully) super cool Christmas card from us.

1 comment:

Cam said...

Good luck with the Christmas cards, this is one of those things I'm actually good at. I even sent them out before I got married! :) I know, I'm a dork.
P.S. I like your 'kissmas' tree too- cute idea. We did something simliar when we were little, and now I'm trying to do it with my kids