Thursday, November 20, 2008

Hollidaisy!

For anybody looking for some great, hand-crafted gifts this holiday season, check hollidaisy, my friend's new etsy shop. Everything (hand knitted baby sweaters, girly hair clips, scarves, cards, and more) is absolutely adorabe, and I was quite impressed by the prices. If you need some Christmas present ideas, feel free to check it out. She's also doing a give away, and you can check out her blog for details.

First and Last two lines copyrighted by Cali Hawkins. I copied hers, because she said everything perfectly. I guess if it was copyrighted, I'd be in jail right now. Please don't turn me in.

4 comments:

Johnsons said...

Carrie! I would NEVER turn you in! Don't go to jail!

Johnsons said...

Thanks for being in my giveaway!

Cali said...

I think her shop looks great! And, I wouldn't have even noticed that you used the same wording!

Johnsons said...

I announced the blog winner on my blog. I also have some CUTE pictures on there!