Thursday, May 17, 2007

Sweet Surprise

Wow! My last post was on April 3rd, and it's already May 17th! Our computer is broken, so right now I'm typing on Brian's laptop, which he doesn't hand over very often. So I don't know when my next post will be. We're working on fixing the family computer, though, so hopefully I'll get my daily access to the outside world soon.

Brian told me this morning that even though he was getting out of school at twelve, he would probably stay on campus to study. I was a little bummed about that, especially since everyone we call to invite over doesn't answer their phones. We're lonely! But he called soon after twelve and said he was not feeling motivated, and he was stopping on the way home for ice cream. Apparently, ice cream was too expensive, but "there were a lot of other things on sale!" Brian and Alyssa kept me out of the kitchen while they baked a surprise chocolate cake, complete with chocolate frosting and Hershey Kisses on top. Alyssa loves when Brian involves her in his surprises, and I love eating them.