Thursday, May 17, 2007

I'm Blogging Again!

After writing the last post, I took a look at all my favorite blogs, and it felt so good! I started singing the "I'm Blogging Again" song, and Alyssa joined in, writing the chorus. She sang, "Blog, blog, blogging, blog," over and over again.

So I'm going to try to steal Brian's laptop more often, so I can stay connected better. I don't know how he'll stake to that, though; he uses it so much to study, play, and talk to his classmates. Even now, he's laying on the couch, looking so lonely. It's like I cut off a body part.

I asked Brian if it's possible to put our Disneyland pics on the laptop, even if it's temporary, so I can at least get them on my blog. By the way, we had a FABULOUS and magical time in Disneyland and I can't wait to blog about it!

1 comment:

Brooklet said...

Yeah!!! Welcome back and I am excited to hear all about your disney land pics. Tell Brian thanks for letting you borrow his cut off arm once in a while!!