Tuesday, November 09, 2010

Switch-Up

So I was just sitting here, minding my own business, pouring over a fashion blog, wondering how people can have the time, money, and energy to put into dressing themselves spectacularly each day - when I heard an excited voice behind me, "Mom, look at us!"  It was Alyssa.  I turned around, and this is what I saw:


Yes, Alyssa and Marcus had switched clothes.  First off, look how thin little skinny-minny is in her pajama turned capri pants.


And let's take a closer, fuzzy look at Marcus in Alyssa's glasses.  Check the kid out, he's adorable! If Brian checks his eyes and says he needs glasses, I will not be sad.  He'd be an intellectual three year old hunk!  It's better in person.  I couldn't stop laughing at the cuteness; the pictures are not even close to it.


When Marcus looked at this picture he said, "Dat me in Arilla dress!"

2 comments:

Em and Ms said...

That is too cute, funny, and perfect blackmail material!

Kim-the-girl said...

Love it! I'll be smiling all day just thinking about it!