Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Cousin Preschool Halloween Party

 Participants:  Eliza as Belle, Ethan as a dinosaur, Asher as Mario, Marcus as a ghostbuster, Derek as a knight, and Cecily as a knight
 We traced our hands on black paper and made bats our of them and put letter pumpkins in alphabetical order.
 We ate Halloween cookies at 10:00 in the morning.
We danced to the Monster Mash, played Pin the nose on the jack-o-lantern, and watched Disney's Legend of Sleepy Hollow.  It was a great time!

3 comments:

Kim-the-girl said...

Looks like so much fun!!!

Thanks for your comment on my blog... I'm happy to hear of your good experience. Here's hoping I have a good one too!

Kimberly Nicole said...

That's so great! I love the costumes! I have to start working on all 4 of ours tonight. the trunk-or-treat is on Saturday! Yikes!
I'd like to see how the bats turned out! That's sounds fun.

Anonymous said...

Derek and Eliza have been singing Monster Mash ever since.