Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Spring Showcase

Alyssa had her last showcase presentation at MCP today. She did an experiment that we did in our Science class about the animals in Polar habitats having blubber to keep them warm. She was so excited that she was up and ready this morning even before I was. Brian walked into the bathroom while I was in the shower and said, "Alyssa's up and dressed," and when I came out she wanted to know when we could leave. It wasn't even 7:00 yet, and I definitely wasn't going anywhere with no clothes on! It took about ten minutes to convince her to leave my room so I could get dressed.

So after breakfast we gathered her materials and she practiced without the ice water a couple of times with Ethan and me for volunteers. She had a hard time waiting until it was time to leave. We were the first ones in the classroom, and she was so excited when it came time for her turn.

The video is a little shaky (okay, a lot shaky) because Marcus kept trying to see Alyssa in the camera. But she did a great job!

3 comments:

Brooklet said...

She did so great! She had such great composure up there. I love that she was so excited she got up early to get ready. Great job, Alyssa!

Paula -- CutieFruity said...

wow, Way to go, Alyssa! I loved hearing Marcus sing along. So cute!

Tallia said...

I am so impressed! She is so professional! Did you practice it a lot with her or is she just a natural?