Sunday, March 21, 2010

Not Yet, But Almost There

We didn't close on Friday, which meant that we weren't able to use the lovely weekend for the move, but it did give me an extra couple of days to paint Ethan's bed (which I didn't do) and whine and complain to Brian about not being able to move yet (which I did do).

As long as the title gets here, we should be signing papers tomorrow and moving in on Tuesday. It's going to be a crazy week! There are so many wonderful things happening right now. Life is fabulous. I am happy.

4 comments:

Brooklet said...

yeah, I am happy that you're happy. Good luck this week! Moving is no fun, but soon it will be over (and you have lots of family around to help!!!).

Claire said...

Sad! I wish we were going to be around to help! You'll have to let me know if you want vinyl, we may be coming to visit over our break and I could bring it with me. :)

Travis and Heather said...

wowie, even those two pictures tempted me and made me want more. Moving is such crazy business but when you are moving into a house that is yours I think that I could lay on the ground in my mess and happily make mess angels in my floor that I owned!! Wahoo

Kim-the-girl said...

SO exciting! We're so happy for you!