Monday, July 13, 2009

Brian and Kimberly McCann

The sealing was beautiful. Kimberly was gorgeous - she looked incredibly happy. I'm sure Brian was happy, too, but I was watching my baby sister.


A few of the cousins. Derek, Ethan, Tegel, Callie, Alyssa, Emma, Merian, with Michael behind. All of the kids looked like the Von Trapp family, running around the temple grounds. Christina said that it felt like they would start singing any second. It was also hard to keep track of them all. I would be looking for Alyssa and have to closely look at five different girls before I would find her.


The ring ceremony. They had Brian's dad and Brian's bishop speak, and then they talked a bit about the traditions in their families that they want to implement in their own family.


Brian's children, Quiana and Elijah, sang Kimberly a song called, "Welcome to the Family."


Derek, Asher, and Marcus


Sharing the cake


Saturday was so hot! Notice all the people lined up under the shade of the fence instead of sitting at the pretty tables? It was hot! At one point I saw 104 on the thermometer, but someone arriving at the reception said it was 112.

1 comment:

Kimberly Nicole said...

I know, it was so hot! Especially under the dress, but it looked gorgeous, and it was totally worth being hot to feel like a princess.
Thanks for the pictures, it's nice to see them.