Sunday, March 08, 2009

A World of Difference

Marcus slept until 4:41 last night. Old time, not new time. If you factor in daylight savings, which I should since it went into effect at 2 a.m., he slept from 9:00 through almost 6:00! Isn't that amazing?!? I am amazed at what a good night of sleep does to my morale. Also, it's wonderful to have a husband sit up in bed while I'm rocking Marcus and say, "If there's any way that I can help, let me know." So much better than not having a husband here at all. Really, just having him here, just not being alone made a world of difference.

2 comments:

Katie B.C. said...

wow- good job for being in a good mood. Ariana woke up at 6:45 (an hour earlier than usual) and that was hard for me. Also, about your last post- negative nan- you know I was realizing that I had been in a bad mood for the past couple weeks and today, I felt really happy and normal again. I understand what you mean about negative- it's alright to complain- it helps us from having nervous breakdowns and going postal- even if most of the time we're feeling alright.

I don't know what puts us in those negative moods- but you can always blame it on the hormones!

Johnsons said...

ugh. Day light savings. Oh well. At least its so we can get more light.