Friday, December 19, 2008

Post Pity Party

So yesterday turned out to be a great day. (Sidenote: I found my fingers pausing while typing the word "great." When I talk to Brian on our Windows Live messenger, all of a sudden a couple of days ago, it's started to put a happy little grey ball man saying "Great!" every time I type the word, "great," and it bugs me.)

Marcus missed his morning nap, then he was threatening to go to sleep just before we had to take Alyssa to school. I didn't think he'd make it until then, so I called Brian's mom to see if she wanted to come sit with the boys while I took Alyssa. She couldn't, but she invited us over to their house instead.

We had a wonderful afternoon. Ethan played, Marcus and I took a nap (a glorious nap!), and we hung out for the rest of the day.

No comments: