Monday, November 10, 2008

Why I Love Him


1. He took us trick-or-treating in a bathrobe.
2. He took me to my friend's party when he thought he wouldn't know anybody. (He ended up knowing more people than I did.)
3. He fixed the chip in my windshield.
4. He helped me to do some serious canning for our family. You should see the pile of cans in our living room.
5. He rinsed his dishes all -week - long, and he swept the floor a couple of times.
6. He only made one comment at how fast Marcus' left over birthday cake was disappearing.
7. He took me on a fabulous date to Red Robin, where we ate way too many steak fries, and had so much fun talking and laughing with each other.
8. He got up with the kids on Sunday and let me sleep in. Then he helped get everyone ready for church.

We had a fabulous week with Brian at home. I admit that I did get a little upset when he went to work with his dad a couple of times. I was mad because I thought he was excited to come home and see everyone, but he wasn't excited to see me. When I realized that I was the one who was ruining everything by being grumpy because of something I thought he thought, everything got better. Anyway, it was great having him home, and I can't wait until he can come again.

2 comments:

Lisa said...

That is such a cute picture of you. Where did you get ahold of a canner?

Cali said...

How sweet--I love hearing about all of the things that you love about your love. I'm glad that you were able to enjoy a night out together--how fun!