Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Every Girl's Dream

I have two boys fighting over me all day long, and I have one hunk of a man calling me two or three times a day.

This is what happens when I sit at the computer or on the couch or at the table. They are constantly fighting over my lap. It might look like they're just hugging my legs, but they are really climbing my legs, trying to push each other off.

Ethan seems to be feeling a little neglected lately. I think he needs more attention. When Alyssa tells me something (anything!) he stands right beside her and grunts, pointing to wherever she may be pointing, and motioning with his hands just like she does. And if Marcus gets hurt or gets stuck somewhere, Ethan will go pretend the same thing happened to him, so he can get some extra lovin' too. The other day Marcus fell and got stuck between a chair and a wall, and after I rescued him, Ethan went and put himself between the same chair and spot of wall, then pretended to cry until I went to get him, too.

This whole thing started out with Ethan running to my lap every time Marcus heads that way, but now Marcus is being just as competitive. It's hilarious.

2 comments:

Kim-the-girl said...

Levi does the mimic talking/grunting as well! I'm glad you think the fighting over your lap is hilarious... it drives me absolutely crazy!

Carrie said...

Oh yeah, you've got three boys to fight over you! You must go crazy!