Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Tie Breaker

Brooke and Arin are in the lead with two correct guesses each. I'm posting a tie breaker crossword puzzle to determine the winner.

Brooke knows who Marcus and I are (remember? We count as one) and who Ethan is, and Arin knows who Ethan and Brian are. So that just leaves Alyssa. I didn't think she'd be that hard to come to, but then again, I'm looking at it from the side that knows the answers. Here are the hints I've given so far about Alyssa:

1. Friendly version of a royal novel.
2. The novel was made into a movie in 1990. Alyssa is a nice version of one of the characters.

Here is the link to the crossword puzzle. Alyssa's costume is in the puzzle, but it's not listed on the side with the rest of the words. Let's see who can find it first. I'm trying not to give another hint, because I don't want to make it too easy. Brooke lives on the East Coast, so she's a few hours ahead of Arin. (I don't want to make it so easy that it's a first come, first served type of thing.) So let me know if you guys are still having trouble, but I hope that you can find her costume in the crossword.

5 comments:

Brooklet said...

Aha! I got it. She is going as a clown!

Brooklet said...

Um, that was so much fun. It was fun when after I suspected a word to piece all your other clues together and they started to click- a royal novel- so fun!

Carrie said...

Good job, Brooke! So you got the Steven King thing. I was wondering if that was going to work. I'm sure I've got your address on file somewhere, but go ahead and email it to me anyway.

We read "It's Halloween" the other night, and Alyssa absolutely loved it.

5dollarFanatic said...

Hey congrats-i didn't check my e-mail until later this afternoon-but I'm sure you probably would have beat me at it anyway. She will be a cute clown!!

Carrie said...

Darn, I thought I would be safe sending it last night. Sorry, Arin!