Monday, September 22, 2008

We Have Internet!

Oh, I've missed the blogging world.

The kids and I moved into one side of a Hanford "A" house in Richland, and we've been busy painting and moving in. Brian moved in with a bishop in Tacoma, found out that he lives four miles from one of his roommates from college, and is having a great time at the Madigan VA hospital. He comes to visit us at least every other weekend. We're excited, though, because he'll be coming home for the next three weekends, and one of them is a four-day weekend!

Alyssa started first grade, and has a new best friend named Kaitlynn. They're in the same Primary class at church, and they're lucky enough to sit next to each other at school.

Ethan's talking more, although we don't understand a lot of what he's saying. He's discovered the power of the word "No," and he uses it all the time.

Marcus is walking, clapping, waving, saying "Mama," "Dadda," and I think "yeah" sometimes. Everyone falls in love with him whenever we leave the house. His hair is getting longer, and it should probably be cut soon, but I love the little curls at the bottom and I think they won't come back if I cut it. We'll wait a little longer.

4 comments:

Brooklet said...

Welcome back! We have missed you. You sound pretty busy, being a single mom during the week now! I hope that you are enjoying being back home and being around family!

Kim-the-girl said...

You have been missed! Can't wait to hear about more of your adventures.

Tonya said...

Glad to see you back in the cyber world. I'm happy things are settling in for you guys.

Cali said...

I've been wondering about you--I'm glad that you are doing alright. And, the good news is, this rotation is half way done! So, hopefully, you will be living as one family again soon! good to hear from you.