Friday, June 27, 2008

Summertime


Time is going by so fast. I can't believe my little girl is a first grader! Alyssa absolutely loved kindergarten. She had the best teacher in the whole world, and I think she had the greatest experience to start school with. She loves Miss Chidester!

We've been having a great time this summer bumming around the house, taking Brian to/from school, going to the library, and drinking strawberry smoothies. There have been so many things I've wanted to blog about, it's just been crazy finding the time. We're still here, though, and we're having a great time.

3 comments:

Stephanie said...

She's growing up so fast! Is it just me, or is she wearing glasses? Did Brian discover her need? It's so awesome to have a husband who knows how to take care of the eyes. Daniel just got his paperwork in for his license (by the way, have Brian start the process in January so it doesn't take a month of stressing you out! And make sure he gets re-certified for CPR.) Sounds like you guys are having a great time!
--Stephanie

Cam said...

Wow, she's getting so big!

J-Leav said...

Hey Care,

I'm leaving to go home today. Will you be home for the 4th of July?