Wednesday, April 30, 2008

My Marcus


Here are some other things I've found myself calling Marcus.

  • Circus Marcus
  • Spartacus Marcus
  • Baby Buddy Boy

Sometimes we call him the Italian, because when we took him to Brian's grandpa's for the first time, Brian's grandpa kept asking what his name was, and when we said, "Marcus," he would say, "Marcus...isn't that Italian?" or "Marcus...that's Italian, right?" Ever since Ethan was born, when Brian and I talk with each other we've called Alyssa "the girl" (as in The girl needs some help with her homework) and Ethan "the boy" (as in Guess what the boy did with his diaper today?) So now we call Marcus "the Italian" (as in The Italian got stuck crawling under his saucer - again).

Marcus is crawling all over the place. We'll set him down in the living room, and find him just a few moments later in the kitchen. He has this magnetic sense that draws him toward anything paper or cardboard, and he loves to eat what he finds, of course. His two bottom teeth have popped through. He loves to lay in the bath tub and kick his feet. (The picture shows him with his striped washcloth loin cloth, for modesty purposes.) And he loves it when I hold him when I dance with Alyssa and Ethan. He is so very sweet.

3 comments:

Kori said...

I love his baby chub! Sooooo cute.

Brooklet said...

He does have good chubs! He is so cute. My favorite nickname is the Italian. Its just cool.

Kim-the-girl said...

he is too cute! the italian is way cool.