Monday, March 10, 2008

The Glories of Having Curly Hair

I tried to lay down with Ethan and Marcus to get them down for a nap. Marcus fell asleep while I read "A Bad Case of Stripes" by David Shannon, but Ethan was still going even after I told "The Three Bears" and was halfway through "The Three Little Pigs." It was when I caught myself saying, "And the little pig woke up and ordered that his room be..." that I realized I had been dozing off. Who knows what the little pig had been doing before I realized I was talking nonsense?

Anyway, I got up and Brian was studying in our bedroom. He said my hair looked hilarious. Here's the Photo Shoot he put me through:
On the plus side, Marcus is cute.

4 comments:

Kori said...

So you guys have 3 kiddos now? Marcus is adorable! He has bright eyes.

Brooklet said...

yes, Marcus is adorable!! I love all the different expressions in your pictures- the top middle one looks like you are throwing your head back in an evil, villianous laugh. You are going to have a lot of fun with that perm!

Tonya said...

Marcus is way cute indeed. He also has the best smiles.

Your hair is cute and your photo shoot is a riot.

Kimberly Nicole said...

That is so awesome! Marcus looks so much like Ethan. You're kids are so cute!