Thursday, February 14, 2008

My Valentine - The Hottest of the Hot

When I was in high school, I thought these guys were hot:

Freddie Prince Jr.
Okay, the key words here are high school.

David Duchovny
I loved "X-Files." I was even Scully one year for Halloween, and yes, I thought David Duchovny was pretty good lookin'.

And here's a few guys I think are good looking now:

Hugh Jackman
I loved Hugh Jackman in "Flushed Away." Yes, I realize he was an animated rat, but it was a fun movie. I watched "Scoop," which costarred Scarlett Johansson, and I thought it was a really dumb movie, but Hugh Jackman looked mighty fine in it.

Christian Bale
I thought he was cute in "Newsies" when I was a kid, and now I think he's equally fine as Batman. My brother accused me of liking "The Prestige" just because Christian Bale was in it.

Rupert Everett
Rupert Everett's voice is "Shrek 3's" only redeeming quality. I read and thoroughly enjoyed the play "The Importance of Being Earnest" in college, and I loved his performance of Algernon in the movie. I realize he's not that interested in the ladies, but that doesn't stop the ladies being interested in him.

Patrick Dempsey
I didn't know this until just now, but apparently he's known as Dr. McDreamy on "Grey's Anatomy." I can see why. He's a good lookin' guy. I absolutely loved the movie "Enchanted" when Alyssa and I went to go see it, and he's one of the things that make it such a great movie.


Do you see a pattern developing when you look at these pictures? All these guys are tall white boys with dark hair. So it should be no surprise to hear me say that when I met Brian, I thought that he was quite attractive. He is the perfect example of handsome.


Brian Jacks
You have to know, that when I first met Brian, he had a circle beard. (I looked it up to make sure I was using the correct term. Circle Beard: Facial hair consisting of a chin beard and mustache connected by hair along the sides of one's mouth, thus forming a circle.) Up until this point I wasn't at all interested in guys with facial hair; they were grungy and gross. But Brian in a beard is not like other guys with beards. Brian has these thick, long eyelashes and beautiful blue irises - and when he has facial hair, for some reason it makes his eyes just. look. gorgeous.

So yeah, when I met Brian he was the perfect epitome of my definition of handsome: tall, strong, and incredibly good looking. Although, I happen to be very lucky that he is also very loving, giving, and an incredibly good husband. Especially lately-more so than ever. I really am lucky.

Happy Valentines Day, Handsome!



6 comments:

Kimberly Nicole said...

ooo carrie, good choices on all those famous guys... those have been the guys that i have always thought were hot. I think that's pretty funny.
This is a cute post. I love it.

Brooklet said...

Ha! They do all kinda look the same. Makes me think that maybe you always knew Brian was the one, before you even met him.

PS- its McDreamy, not dreamy.

Carrie said...

Kay, I fixed it Brooke. I knew it was McDreamy- I think my fingers skipped the Mc when I was typing it. Thanks!

Kim-the-girl said...

I loved the X-Files too! When my boyfriend took me to see the movie he complained that I was more excited to see it, than when I got my first kiss. ;o) That was fun to read, thanks for sharing! :)

Anonymous said...

Mmhh you have good taste...Christian Bale is my favorite!!

Anonymous said...

[url=http://www.kfarbair.com][img]http://www.kfarbair.com/_images/_photos/photo_big7.jpg[/img][/url]

בית מלון [url=http://www.kfarbair.com]כפר בעיר[/url] - אינטימיות, [url=http://kfarbair.com/services.html]שקט[/url] . אנחנו מספקים שירותי אירוח מיוחדים גם ישנו במקום שירות חדרים הכולל [url=http://www.kfarbair.com/eng/index.html]סעודות רומנטיות[/url] במחירים מיוחדים אשר מוגשות ישירות לחדרכם!

לפרטים נוספים נא לפנות לעמוד המלון - [url=http://kfarbair.com]כפר בעיר[/url] [url=http://www.kfarbair.com/contact.html][img]http://www.kfarbair.com/_images/apixel.gif[/img][/url]