Friday, February 08, 2008

A Bathtub Worth Bathing In


Brian's mom sent bath tub tablets that turn the bath water different colors for Ethan's birthday last week. I can not tell you how much we love these. They're so cool! They come in the primary colors: red, yellow, and blue, so you can mix them to make purple, orange, and green. The red turns out to be more of a pink, and Alyssa loves taking pink baths now. We've used the blue and red tablets more than the yellow, so I gave Ethan a yellow bath the other day. You can probably guess what that looked like.

On a side note, the bubbles in Ethan's bath came from the Honeysuckle bubble bath that Katie gave me at my bridal shower seven years ago. It's a huge bottle, and even though I love taking bubble baths, we've never had a nice bath tub (and by nice I don't mean large and luxurious, I mean not old and cruddy), so I don't take baths very often at all. So we've been married almost seven years, and we're just now finally getting to the bottom of the bottle. The honeysuckle makes our bathroom smell great, though!

4 comments:

Kimberly Nicole said...

That is so cool! I'm jealous! I want to take colored baths! I wonder where you can get those.
Thanks for the call today Carrie, it was fun to hear from you!
-Kim

Katie B.C. said...

wow, I don't even remember giving you that bath stuff or why I even gave it to you. You meant Katie me, right? Not some other Katie that you also knew 7 years ago? Well, I'm sure glad that you've enjoyed the endless bottle of bath bubbles!

btw, I'm routing for you guys coming to Disneyland! Maybe this time you can go on the pregnant women unapproved rides too!

Carrie said...

Yes, Katie, it was you. I love those bubble!

California Screamin here we come! That and Space Mountain are the rides I missed due to pregnancy last time. We've got to raise about $500 more to be able to go. I'm really hoping we can!

Carrie said...

"bubbles"