Tuesday, January 08, 2008

a Name and a Blessing

It's official - his name is Marcus Christopher Jacks. Brian's and my families met at the Thayer building on December 29th for Marcus' blessing. He wore a very cute outfit that was made by his Grandma Roses and Great Grandma Harris. One of the special things that Brian said in the blessing was that he will be a happy person and that he'll share the joy of the Gospel with others. My dad said that Marcus was smiling through the whole blessing, so I guess that's true. He is a very happy guy.

The poor kid had to go barefoot, because we were in a hurry and forgot his socks, and his slippers kept falling off without the socks on.


Getting Ready. I don't think he liked the idea of wearing a bonnet, even though I called it a cap.
















Loving Grandmas
















4 comments:

Kim-the-girl said...

He is adorable! I love the family photo...they're growing up so much!

Clement Family said...

love the outfit. Cap, bonnet it’s all the same when their 16. it is sure cute on him now. :)

Tonya said...

Very cute outfit and your family picture is really nice.

Brooklet said...

I think it makes the outfit extra special that it was made by so many family members. What a cute little baby boy!