Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Just a little review


When Alyssa was a baby, we got the $15 Snuggli baby carrier. It was nice, and it worked. With Ethan, we got the new $20 version of the Snuggli, and it was better, but still wasn't quite balanced and comfortable. When researching carriers when Ethan was little, I made a Mei Tei carrier out of scraps from the garage, and even though it wasn't perfect (mainly because it was homemade by someone not knowing what they were doing) I loved the idea of it.

So this time I found a Mei Tei online that looked great, and I went ahead and spent the money on it. I love it! For those of you out there with babies (who might be interested) it's called the Beco Baby Carrier. It was designed by a busy/active/hiking mom. They're super cute, and super comfortable. I'm so glad I've got one!

1 comment:

Katie B.C. said...

I have something very similar, called the Ergo that I bought online. It was on the more expensive side, but it's been the best purchase that we've made! Even today I put her to sleep in it during the Sunday school lesson that I was teaching. I think that the only difference that I can see is that yours probably has cute material and mine is just black.