Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Halloween Party

Last night was the PAVA Halloween Party. Ethan kept Brian and I up a bunch the night before, so we were both tired and cranky, but I'm glad we went, and we had a bunch of fun. I was supposed to dress up as an eyeball, but we got started on Ethan's costume (switched him from a fire fighter to a car, which didn't stay on him) two hours before the party, so Brian and I just went as-is.


Alyssa was so happy with her fairy costume. She picked out the pattern, fabric and lace all by herself (and it was all 50% off!)

Ethan likes his car, he just doesn't like wearing it, so he'll probably be a fire fighter for the real Halloween.

Brian and Ethan had a great time playing all the games together.


5 comments:

Tonya said...

Looks like great fun!!

Kimberly Nicole said...

They look awesome! Looks like you had fun!

KellyAnne said...

Awww I MISS those parties! Looks like you had fun. I seem to remember you being the Halloween costume QUEEN, and you have amazing sewing talents. Hope you get to have that baby soon, I can't believe you're going to have 3! It's crazy, but fun. :)

Brooklet said...

Wow, Alyssa's costume looks fabulous! What a great seamstress you have become! Good luck with the upcoming baby!

Kim-the-girl said...

Alyssa looks so darling! Good choices and good work! I, too, miss those parties and all you fun people. Where are you guys going on rotations? (I never remember, sorry).