Monday, October 15, 2007

Fire Station Fun

On Saturday we went to the Forest Grove Fire Station open house. Alyssa was so excited, because the fire fighters visited her school last week. She and all the other girls are in love with Fire Fighter Chad. We tried to find him, but he wasn't working until Sunday. We also found out that he has a girlfriend. Too bad, little ladies.

Ethan loved all of the trucks. Trucks are his favorite things in the whole world. Here are the kids riding in the fire truck (which was very cool, by the way). Ethan doesn't look too excited, but I think he was just amazed at the whole situation to smile. He was also missing nap time.

Alyssa and Grandma Jacks went up in the manual lift. (We asked the guy what it what called.) I was too chicken. Plus, I didn't know if I could climb into the bucket. Apparently when they were at the top the guy told Diane that it's good I didn't go, because they've never delivered babies in the buckets before.

3 comments:

Shaillé said...

That sounds like a lot of fun! I wish we had known about it, did you find out through the school or something?

Tonya said...

Well Carrie, that would have been one way to get the baby here a little earlier. LOL.

Next time, give me a holler when cool things like that are happening so close to home.

Kim-the-girl said...

I wish we would have actually done that with the preschool kiddos last year, that looks like they had a blast!