Friday, September 21, 2007

Priceless

Scrapbook Factory Deluxe
from Office Depot $43.99

Fairy wings for Alyssa's Halloween costume
Crib sheets
Nursing sports bra
Peanut butter M&M's and a cheap computer game
Dishpan tub to put Alyssa's school projects in
Gloworm for Baby's first Santa present
Puffs Tissues, with lotion
Birthday present for Brian
Crib mattress pad
Softsoap refill (milk and honey)
from Target $97.86

Fairy costume pattern, on sale
Snickers bar
16-month wall calendar
from JoAnn Fabrics $3.78

Very pink journal for Alyssa's Christmas present
Three children's books
from Ross $13.96

Dentist appointment with no cavities

Three hours of aimlessly wandering around
the stores of Hillsboro completely by myself
Absolutely Priceless

* * *

It was so nice to get out and run errands all by myself this afternoon, but I found that after a while I started to miss the kids and Brian. Even though they make things more difficult (usually the kids, not Brian), they make things fun.

6 comments:

Tonya said...

Sounds priceless to me. I know what you mean about too much of a good thing though. You sure are getting a ton done lately. Making the most of the nesting stage for sure.

Kim-the-girl said...

I usually want one person (big or small) when I run errands. I feel so alone when I'm by myself :)

Katie B.C. said...

You never have cavities!! Lucky duck!

Actually, I think that I'd rather go shopping with my daughter than my husband. If she starts to complain, I just carry her for a little while. However, if my husband starts to complain, he's a little too heavy to carry!

Carrie said...

Yeah, I've been nesting for a few weeks now, and I love it! We've gotten so much done. It's great!

Katie, that's so funny. I could just see you carrying Reuben around because he's upset you're taking too long at the store.

Brooklet said...

I, too, love going out for alone time- and I usually head to Joann's and Target- for some creative time.

Sound fabulous!

Shaillé said...

Glad you had a nice break to get all your errands done - that's always a nice feeling. :) Let me know how you like Scrapbook Factory Deluxe.