Thursday, September 27, 2007

New Hairstyle


I called my sister Kim to tell her I just got back form getting my haircut, and she said, "You have to take a picture and put it on your blog!" So here it is. I love having short hair, because when it's long I always end up pulling it back into a pony tail and I feel like a "frumpy mom." But when it's short, I don't have to do too much, and I most always feel cute. Oh, and I bought my first tub of dry wax, which is the most sophisticated hair product I've ever used.

Note: I am not smiling, because every time I tried smiling I looked like Goofey. (My nose is swollen from all the nose blowing I've done in the last week.) So I just held up the camera and clicked.

5 comments:

Brooklet said...

Cute! It looks light and airy! A fun look, especially for a mom-almost-to-be-again.

Tonya said...

You look adorable. I sooooo wish that I could pull off short hair. Mine is forever in my face and winds up in timeout (a hair clip or pony tail holder) Perfect for a mom of 2 and 1 on the way.

Shaillé said...

Very cute! I wish I was brave enough to cut mine that short - but it took some getting used to when I chopped off those 11 inches. ;) But I agree, shorter hair is great! I fix it a lot more now than when it was long. :)

Cali said...

Fabulous! Everybody needs a change once in awhile, and I LOVE short hair!

Kimberly Nicole said...

It looks so cute! I love the bangs. I want short hair, but I have no idea what it would like, and I'm just too chicken to try it out. I remember the first time in high school when you went to get it done. I was so taken back at the courage you had to do it. Maybe when I'm a mom i'll give it a try. It looks really cute! I love it!