Monday, March 05, 2007

It Was Worth A Shot

So recipe week went astray pretty quickly. Alyssa has some preschool games on the computer, and she did a pretty good job of tying up the computer during the daytime, and that's how Brian relaxes in the evenings. (Computer games, not preschool games.) I had plans to post a potato souop recipe, and the fabulous (according to Brian; I don't like fish) clam chowder recipe from Brittany, but none of that ever happened.

And the sad thing is that I had a few things I wanted to post about, but I wanted to wait until recipe week was over, and now that it is, I can't remember anything. Something to share though: I love our weather! It's finally sunny and warm. We haven't turned th heater on since yesterday! We've been playing outside all afternoon. It's wonderful!

No comments: