Wednesday, May 16, 2012

100% Adorable

When Rebecca is older, and people end up saying to her, "How cute are you?"  I want to teach her to respond with, "100%!"  Just like any other mother, I think that my kids are the cutest things that walk (or crawl) the earth, and I am just loving Rebecca's smiles and laughs, and the way she's starting to play games with us.  She is just so filled with happiness.  I love it!

Here's a quick photo shoot we did during breakfast this morning.




Here she is kicking her feet.  You can see a little bit of movement on the left foot.

And here she is doing her "Hallelujah!" hands.  When she flaps her arms like this lately, we've been saying, "Praise the Lord!" or "Hallelujah!"

3 comments:

NaDell said...

I love the arm flapping (and your reaction even more!)
She is SUPER cute!
Thanks for making my laugh and smile this morning.

Kim-the-girl said...

She really is adorable!

Paula -- CutieFruity said...

I flippin LOVE that age. So much personality packed into a tiny body.