Sunday, September 04, 2011

"Brian, Can you Rock Rebecca While I Tuck The Kids In?"

I came back to find them both watching "Phineas and Ferb."  Her eyes were glued to the screen.  Just for reference, they're watching the episode where Phineas and Ferb make a rest stop for Santa and turn all of Danville into a big thank you card.  In this picture, they're watching Dr. Doofenshmirtz sing about how he really doesn't hate Christmas.


And speaking of Phineas and Ferb, guess what we're trying to be for Halloween?  The boys are the only ones not on board with the idea.  Ethan wants to be a t-rex, like he's been for the last two years, and Marcus keeps changing his mind.  But so far we've got Dr. Doofenshmirtz, Candace, Vanessa, and Perry the Platapuss.  We've just got to convince the main characters.

6 comments:

Kimberly said...

That's fun!

Oh man, Halloween! I didn't think about that - How am I ever going to make outfits for Mary Poppins, Bert, Michael and Jane... while homeschooling? Two months away! You will be my inspiration, Carrie!

J-Leav said...

I LOVE phineas and ferb! If you need me to come home to be a character, you just let me know...I'd make an awesome Buford.

Claire said...

Eric did that when we babysat Martin. I would be at the end of my rope and Martin would be crying, hand him over to Eric (who was playing through Kingdom Hearts that semester) and Martin would calm right down and watch Eric play!

Kim-the-girl said...

What a fabulous idea for Halloween! Phineas and Ferb are totally my favorite. So who are you going to be? Or maybe it will be a surprise? Can't wait!

Carrie said...

Not a surprise this year, Kim. I want to be Vanessa, so that's probably what will happen, but now Brian's trying to convince me to be Lindona.

Brooklet said...

We,too, are big Phineas and Ferb fans. I can't wait to see your family all costumed out! You totally rock halloween, by the way. I think of you every time I think of halloween costumes!