Saturday, July 10, 2010

I've Been an Awful Blogger

Brian has pulled up my blog on his laptop multiple times over the lat few weeks, saying, "Maybe my wife updated her blog today. Every time I check, I think that this will be the time..."

There are multiple reasons I haven't been blogging lately. Three of them are named Alyssa, Ethan, and Marcus. They're on official summer vacation, and they've been occupying the computer a lot more than I have. I've also been working on some projects around the house: flowers along the side of the house, planning what colors to paint the school room, etc. And I've been reading Brian Sanderson's Mistborn series, which are very good. Oh, and I got the flu, too. That wasn't fun....at all.

The other day we went to my parent's house for a baked potato bar and swimming party, which was great. Alyssa was the photographer for the evening, and I just put the pictures on the computer. Let's see what we've got.

Cecily

Callie

The other side of Callie

Whirlpool!

The girls

Alyssa and Kenna, picture taken by Emma

Kenna and Emma

Marcus

A shoe?

Brennan

And don't forget the seal/dolphin thing, relaxing by the tree

2 comments:

NaDell said...

I think that means that Brian needs to fill in in his spare time while he is checking.
Summer is busy. The kids are always asking to play a game on the computer and when they aren't, I'm cooking or cleaning or playing or running errands. (I'm still on way too much...)
I figured you were pretty busy in that new place of yours too.
Glad to see some pictures, even though I don't know most of the cousins. =) Good photographer. It's the best to hand that job over, unless there are too many unflattering pictures or moi.

Carrie said...

Oh, NaDell, Alyssa did take a few VERY unflattering pictures of me. One was as I was climbing up the ladder into the pool, just like Callie, but my bum isn't nearly as cute or as tiny as hers.

I'm glad to hear you're heaving a fun summer. It doesn't surprise me at all that you're busy - you're always busy!