Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Carrie, In A Nutshell

NaDell tagged me. Here I go.

Your cell phone? It's lilac. I love having the chance to call people when I'm out and about, but other than that I'm not a cell phone person. I don't text or use the internet on it or anything.

*Your hair? Short and straight. Just before Christmas I got a pixie cut. I love it.

*Your mother? is fabulous.

*Your father? had a birthday yesterday. Happy birthday, Dad!

*Your favorite food? Cake. I like a lot of other foods almost as much as cake, but cake always comes out on top.

*Your dream last night? Ethan coming into our room with his pillow and wanting to sleep with us. Oh wait, that was real.

*Your favorite drink? Water. Really, I love water, but I also love root beer and freckled lemonade.

*Your dream/goal? To have my whole family in the temple together someday.

*What room are you in? Living room

*Your hobby? sewing

*Your fear? My biggest fear, I think, would be losing Brian or one of my children.

*Where do you see yourself in 6 years? Doing just about what we're doing right now, but all of us older.

*Where were you last night? At Achievement Days for church, then at Brian's parent's to pick up the kids, then at home. I finished the book Pride and Prejudice last night.

*Something that you aren't? Male

*Muffins? Blueberry. You can't beat hot blueberry muffins.

*Wish list item? A house

*Where did you grow up? Pasco, Washington

*Last thing you did? Gave Alyssa instructions for her math worksheet

*What are you wearing? Plaid skirt, turquoise sweater, no shoes or socks

*Your tv? is off right now, thank goodness.

*Your pets? Callie is somewhere in the house, probably either sleeping on someone's pillow or licking the walls. They both happen frequently.

*Friends? I have them.

*Your life? is good.

*Your mood? I'm actually in quite a good mood today.

*Missing someone? Everyone in my family in the Tri-Cities is hoping that my brother will be able to find a job up here when he graduates in May. We all miss him and Erin and the kids.

*Vehicle? 1997 Honda Odyssey.

*Something you aren't wearing? Shoes

*Your favorite store? Target

*Your favorite color? I think it's green right now.

*When was the last time you laughed? Just a minute ago. Alyssa's math work is extremely easy today after a couple weeks of new material, so we had a good laugh about that. She's been learning about money and clocks, but today she's counting the sides and corners of shapes. Easy peasy.

*The last time you cried? Two Sundays ago during a melt down before church

*Your best friend? I'd have to say Brian, but my mom and sisters come in a very close second.

*One place you go to over and over again? Disneyland, hopefully

*Facebook? Yes, though I don't post updates and stuff. Mostly I just spy on everyone else's updates and put up pictures from family gatherings.

*Favorite place to eat? Red Robin

I tag Kim W, Kim-the-sister since she hasn't blogged in forever, both Heathers, Jamie, and Wendi.

3 comments:

NaDell said...

Thanks for playing along.
I had to burst out laughing when you said you aren't male. Are you sure??? (Sarcasm included...)
Have fun at ballet today!

Cali said...

I love that you laughed just a minute ago...life should be filled with laughter:)

Kim-the-girl said...

You're such a fun person Carrie! I did it... its on my book-nook, but its much more boring than yours.