Monday, December 28, 2009

Christmas Day

Alyssa woke up Christmas morning, just before seven o'clock. She climbed into bed with Brian and me, and soon we were all joined by Ethan. Marcus didn't wake up until close to eight, and then we went downstairs. Santa did a fabulous job this year - everyone loved their gifts. (Yea me! I mean, Santa!) Alyssa got a B.F.C (Best Friends Club) doll, which she loves, and the boys each got a Transformer. Ethan got Optimus Prime, because of his Halloween costume, and Marcus almost got Bumblee Bee, but once I found Megatron and heard him say, "There is no command but my command!" I knew that that was the toy for Marcus. Brian got a waterproof, fireproof document safe, and I got a hip hop workout dvd and chocolate covered cherries. Contradictory, I know, but still good.

We opened our presents from each other, then headed to Brian's grandma's for a bit, then we headed to the Stake Center in Pasco to hang out with my family.

The guys played basketball.

I (kind of) learned how to use the wave board.

We sang Christmas carols,

sang Beatles songs,

and ate lots of food.

It was a great Christmas.

1 comment:

Cali said...

I'm so glad that you had a wonderful Christmas. Thank you so much for the card--we love hearing from you! Hope that your holidays are continuing to be enjoyable!