Wednesday, June 24, 2009

A Couple Comment Kind Of Girl

Usually I get one, two, maybe three comments on my posts. It doesn't bother me, unless I'm real excited about a post, and it turns into a let down when it feels like others aren't as excited as me, and there has been a couple of times I've been jealous of Brooke, because she always has about twenty gazillion comments on her posts. But mostly, I'm completely fine.

So yesterday when I posted our family pictures I didn't expect much, and I hadn't even planned on checking blogs and things until this morning, but when I got on the computer last night after Brian took off to go home teaching, I was surprised to find seven comments about our super cool "pics." Apparently, Megan really did just as fabulous a job as we think she did. I'm ordering the third picture, the one with the path and the trees, from Costco today, and soon it will be up in our entry way. I'll probably get a couple smaller pictures to go around the house, too.

Anyway, if anyone in or around the Tri-Cities is interested, Megan will be living here for fourth rotation next year, so if you want to get your pictures taken sometime between February and May, check out her website.

5 comments:

Paula -- CutieFruity said...

well, don't feel bad, I never get any.okay, never is a strong word. maybe 2 a month

NaDell said...

I'll have to start reading Paula's blog now too!
I love your blog. Every time! Great pictures yesterday! I try to comment....

Brooklet said...

I know I am not the best at writing comments, but I read each and every one of you posts and love them! I am glad that you post so often, too. It is my goal to post as much as you, but obviously I am way behind!

PRICES said...

Glad you liked your pictures Carrie, thanks for the great comments about the photography! I'm sure we'll be in touch again as we get closer to moving to the Tri-Cities next year. My favorite was #3 too. Glad everyone else liked it.

Cam said...

You're on my rss feeds so I always check your new posts, I'm just bad at making comments. My favorite picture was the 3rd one too- it turned out great.