Monday, January 19, 2009

Let's Get it Started

I've got all of my charts up on the bulletin board so I can keep track of my goals. There's a Chapters of the Book of Mormon chart, the printouts from the 100 Push Up Challenge and the 200 Sit Up Challenge, and there will soon be a temple chart.

I've been keeping logs of Marcus' progress with sleeping, I just haven't put them into his blog. Last night he only woke up once, then another time I heard him call out, but he went back to sleep on his own. Yea!

I did the initial push up and sit up tests last night, too. I was proud of my eleven push ups (and those ain't girly push ups niether!) because when I did this in the fall I could barely do seven when I started. I was also proud of my thirty-three sit ups until I saw that it put me in the lowest category. I was trying to make sure that I did each sit up right, and I could probably have done more, but I didn't think I was doing quality sit ups at the end, and that's why I stopped. They're actually crunches, because realy sit ups aren't supposed to be good for you, but even then if you try to do crunches right (keeping the control in your body, holding for a second at the top) they can be pretty hard. Well, at least I have plenty of room for improvement!

1 comment:

Tonya said...

You go girl. What an inspiration.