Sunday, November 30, 2008

The Italian Won't Sleep

I rocked Marcus for two hours (12:15 - 2:09) and he finally fell asleep. Two minutes later, Ethan woke up just for a second, but he hollered loud enough to wake Marcus again. I think I may have frightened the neighbors when, at that point, I hollered out of complete frustration.

I got dressed enough to go outside, thinking we would go for a drive, but then it didn't feel safe to go driving during the middle of the night. So Marcus is sitting on my lap, with his little pointer finger sticking out, trying to do his own typing, and we are blogging. Blog, blog, blog. Blogging.


On the plus side, he looks quite dapper with his first official haircut. And he's starting to yawn.

2 comments:

NaDell said...

That is a very nice haircut.
Sorry he's sleeping funny today.
Maybe he'll take an extra long nap after church.

Shaillé said...

Wow, you're really patient! After a few minutes of rocking, if they're not asleep they get to cry themselves to sleep. ;) Do you get enough sleep?!