Friday, July 25, 2008

Foolin' Around


















This is how the kids looked when it was time to take Brian to school yesterday. I got Marcus up and set him on top of Alyssa and Ethan to wake them up. He just laughed and smiled at them, and it took a few minutes for them to even start to come around. I guess we've been playing too hard and staying up too late. But isn't that what summer is all about?


Here's another sleeping picture. Isn't he cute in his little green diaper?


Brian put a Red Ropes bucket on Marcus's head. They both thought it was hilarious. (Don't worry, he was supervised the whole time.)


Ethan is doing great with the potty training. He's been doing it all by himself. I'm so impressed !

















The boys fell asleep during lunch. We've never had two go down at once during a meal before.


This is a normal-type occurance at our house. From the look of our pictures, Jacks like putting funny things on our heads. Here, Marcus is modeling a pair of Alyssa's tights.


We (the kids and I) went to the OMSI a couple of times with the Gennings. We got lost on the way home the first time, and it took three hours and me finally calling Brian, crying my eyes out saying, "We're stuck in traffic. I don't know which way to go, and I just want to be home!" Other than that, we had a great time. And we mapped it when we went again, and we had no problems.




















Here's Ethan climbing in the space shuttle. I think he needs to grow a little.



Alyssa and Michelle have become great friends.


Alyssa made a fabulous chipmunk. She was handing out vests to all of the kids and rounding them up to collect nuts for winter.


Marcus loved the baby corner.


You can't go to the OMSI without getting a picture of this.

4 comments:

Kimberly Nicole said...

Looks so much fun! I love the picture of Ethan holding his underwear. It looks like he's posing for "The Strongest Man in the World" shot. I love it!

Tonya said...

Great summertime fun. I love pictures of sleeping kids. They are the closest things to angels on Earth.

5dollarFanatic said...

I just love the lunchtime naps..what did you do that day???

Kim-the-girl said...

I just can't believe how grown up Ethan is...has it really been that long since`we've seen you?