Saturday, May 03, 2008

Date Night


So I think I'm getting the hang of this curly hair thing. Today it didn't look too frizzy or too big, and it's relaxed enough that I don't look like a poodle anymore. So I took a picture to document it.

Brian and I took a break from all the movin' and packin' and boxin' to go see Iron Man, which just came out a couple of days ago. Now, Brian and I don't go to the theater to see movies very often. We usually wait until they come to the Compass Room or DVD, but Brian has been wanting to see this movie ever since he first heard about it. It was so worth it! I loved every minute of it, and that was even while I was holding and rocking Marcus. Seriously, it was the best guy movie I have ever seen. It had great explosions and shooting things, but not too much. The guy was a womanizer, but I didn't find myself gagging like when I've watched James Bond. There was shooting and flying and really cute robots. I laughed, I gasped in surprise, I waited in suspense. I absolutely loved it. And I think Brian liked it, too.

7 comments:

Katie B.C. said...

Reuben also has really wanted to watch that movie since it came out. We've seen the preview on the internet like a bzillion times. I wish that we lived closer to you so we could have gone together. We can't wait until Reuben actually gets a day off work so we can go see it.

Kim-the-girl said...

I keep hearing great things about this one! We'll have to check it out.

Shaillé said...

Your hair looks really cute!

Clement Family said...

I hope CasiDee did a good job for you. She was excited to get a " real" babysitting job. (we don't pay) :)

tharker said...

It was great to see you guys at Costco today! And I thought your hair looked very cute. Curly agrees with you Carrie!

Barney Family Blog said...

I love your hair. It looks great!

Stacey said...

Very cute, Carrie! I had to do a double take to make sure I was on the right blog! I love it...

~Stacey

(Same ward way long time ago, almost 2 years now, in F.G.)