Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Love Those Lips

A very nice surprise came in the mail today from my sister-in-law/Mary Kay lady: pink shimmer lipstick! For the past few years I have been searching for a good lip color, and I could never find one that was perfect. I always felt that they made my lips too dark or too bright or too glossy. Then Erin and Phil came up to the Tri-Cities for Thanksgiving, and Erin left a bunch of Mary Kay samples at my parents house so we could try them at our own convenience. I've slowly been going through the sample lipsticks I grabbed, and then one day I found the perfect color. Pink Shimmer! It sounds like the name of a My Little Pony, but it is a fabulous color for my lips. I love it!

Just in case you ever wondered about your "kiss personality," kiss a piece of paper and go here. Apparently, I am so you-nique: butterfly shape, with the corners turned upwards and a well-defined upper lip.

You are a true individual, a free spirit who makes the rules up as you go.
Some may accuse you of being overly optimistic.
You just don’t give much credence to obstacles.
You are friendly and outgoing.
You always look stylish and have an affinity for fabulous shoes.
You dream big and play big and love to inspire others to shoot for the stars.
You are fiery and enjoy taking a walk on the wild side with a very special someone.

What's your lip personality?

1 comment:

Brooklet said...

I think if you were a my little pony, pink shimmer would be a good name for you. Not that you wear a lot of pink, but that you have such a pink, cheery personality. Apparently, so do your lips.