Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Gotta Keep Up

For the last couple of days I haven't been keeping the house clean, and we haven't been keeping to our bedtime routine. The kids have watched a lot of movies, and I know they've watched too many movies because they didn't really watch them-instead they made a whole lot of messes while the movies played. When we have days like this I just feel like a big, unproductive blob at the end and I remember all over again why we keep the house clean and why we have schedules, and I remember how hard it is to get back on track again.

So here's to cleaning and organizing the house, and making chore charts and exercise charts, and finishing the laundry - which is exactly what I'm going to be doing today.

2 comments:

Brooklet said...

I always say, I just not going to do anything to day, but it starts getting so messy, I can't stand it! Life is better with schedule- and a clean house.

Tonya said...

The state of my house directly effects my mood. That doesn't mean that I always do something about it but I try.

P.S. I love the new look of the blog.