Wednesday, October 17, 2007

A Most Embarrassing Outcome

I'm going to tell you something, and you have to promise not to laugh at me. I have old man eyebrows. That's right, my eyebrow hairs are long and curly, just like the eyebrows on an old man. It started bothering me so much that a few months ago I decided to use Brian's beard trimmer to trim them. Well, it worked like a charm. Perfectly.

I don't know what happened today. I was in the bathroom, getting ready to take a shower. Ethan was climbing on the toilet, pointing to the hair cutters, then pointing to his head, and making his usual sound: "eh." I popped the attachment onto the trimmer, and proceeded to trim eyebrow number one. I have no idea what I did differently this time (same attachment as usual), but as I moved the trimmer along my eyebrow, I noticed that things were turning out much shorter than usual. Luckily, I stopped in time to avoid losing my whole eyebrow, but I do have bald stripes. It doesn't look too great, but it'll grow. No, I'm not posting pictures.

2 comments:

Tonya said...

Oh no, I promise, I'm laughing with you not at you :o) I'm sure it doesn't look as bad as you think and the great thing about hair is that it grows back. Thanks for sharing.

Brooklet said...

LOL! That is hilarious!! What a tease that you aren't going to post pics!!!! I insist.