Thursday, June 14, 2007

Pregnant Buns of Steel

Today I got out my copy of Buns of Steel Pregnancy Workout and exercised for the first time since week 5! I bought it when I was pregnant with Ethan, did it for a week and loved it, then Alyssa pushed it across the fireplace and made some serious scratches in it.

Well, I'm not happy with the weight that I've gained so far with this pregnancy, and I'm especially not happy with the blob-like feeling I get when I don't exercise, so I popped the kids in the car this morning and headed to Fred Meyer to pick up a Skip Dr to fix the dvd. It worked! Alyssa exercised with me, and Ethan just kept looking at us and laughing. I'm tired, but I feel great!

2 comments:

Tallia said...

Way to go Carrie! You have so much perseverance. With my third pregnancy, I think I all but gave up trying to stay in shape. Keep it up!

Brooklet said...

That is dedication! Can't wait to see your buns of steel this summer-you will get to see my buns of bread dough. Ahh, pregnancy.