Tuesday, May 29, 2007

Tagged by Brooke and Christina, So Here I Go

Move 'em all up, take off the first, add yours to the bottom.

1) Melissa
2) 4 B's In A Pod
3) Life According to the PRP
4) Brooklet
5) Carrie's Burden

Then tag five new.
I'm officially tagging:
1. Shaille
2. Kim
3. Erin
4. Nathan
5. Mike

What were you doing ten years ago?
I was finishing up my sophomore year of high school. I was newly-turned 16, and I had gone on my first date (TWIRP with the Draney boy, sorry I can't think of his name right now). Being sixteen, I was about to start my first year of being a counselor at Partners-N-Pals, which is the summer camp that Brian and I met at a few years later.

What were you doing one year ago?
One year ago Brian had just gotten out of school for the summer, and we spent most of that time partying in the Tri-Cities.

Five Snacks You Enjoy:
1. Peanut Butter M&M's
2. Ruffle potato chips (it's gotta be ruffles or they just don't dip right) and jalapeno artichoke heart dip
3. No-bake peanut butter and chocolate cookies
4. Ice Cream
5. Popcorn or Kettlecorn (Ron's Original, of course)

Five Songs You Know All The Words To:
1. I Am A Child of God
2. Most of the Songs from the Moulin Rouge soundtrack (Brian and I had a good time with that on the drive home last weekend)
3. Song 9 on the Exit cd
4. Pear Juice (It's a song that Brian and Alyssa made up together, and they sing it ALL the time)
5. Harder to Breathe by Maroon 5

Five Things You Would Do If You Were A Millionaire:

1. Pay off all our school loans
2. Buy a beautiful house out in the country with a ballroom
3. Travel all over the world
4. Hire a maid and someone to do our laundry, because I just can't keep up with it
5. Visit Disneyland at least once a year

Five Bad Habits:
1. Talking with my mouth full
2. Forgetting to say please to Alyssa or Brian
3. Planning for the future and forgetting to be happy with the present
4. Leaving the dishes for the morning (but I'm working on that one)
5. I like to be on time (good habit) but I get stressed out when we go places, because I'm rushing around beforehand to leave on time

Five Things You Like Doing:

1. Reading
2. Watching movies
3. Sewing
4. Painting (not artsy painting, I like painting the rooms in our house)
5. Cooking, especially desserts or new main dishes

Five Things You Would Never Wear Again:
1. Stirrup pants
2. short shorts
3. Those clips from the early nineties that you used to bunch your shirt up on the side
4. And those scrunchy-type clips that you used on the back of your dress to show how skinny you were... or weren't
5. The peach dress

Five Favorite Toys:
1. Computer and Internet (Technically Brian's laptop right now, since our new computer hasn't come yet)
2. Digital camera
3. Sewing machine
4. Kitchen Aid
5. DVD player

6 comments:

Brooklet said...

The peach dress??

and I was struck by the requirements of your dream home to have a ballroom? To dance in? To host dances?

Johnsons said...

Was that the peach dress I borrowed when I was engaged to Nathan?

Carrie said...

Yes, I would LOVE to have a ballroom, for everything you mentioned and more. To host murder mystery parties, our kids' wedding receptions, Thanksgiving family get-togethers, etc.

Remember the peach dress I wore in seventh or eighth grade with the wing-like sleeves that made Jamie start calling me Peach? That's the one.

J-Leav said...

No one could rock the peach dress like you. I can't believe that made your Top 5 never agains...I dare say you may come to regret that rash comment...

J-Leav said...

You still have the Exit CD? Where did we get those again?

Carrie said...

The Exit cd's came from Bridget, remember? She had a crush on the lead singer's brother.