Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Love Those Lips

A very nice surprise came in the mail today from my sister-in-law/Mary Kay lady: pink shimmer lipstick! For the past few years I have been searching for a good lip color, and I could never find one that was perfect. I always felt that they made my lips too dark or too bright or too glossy. Then Erin and Phil came up to the Tri-Cities for Thanksgiving, and Erin left a bunch of Mary Kay samples at my parents house so we could try them at our own convenience. I've slowly been going through the sample lipsticks I grabbed, and then one day I found the perfect color. Pink Shimmer! It sounds like the name of a My Little Pony, but it is a fabulous color for my lips. I love it!

Just in case you ever wondered about your "kiss personality," kiss a piece of paper and go here. Apparently, I am so you-nique: butterfly shape, with the corners turned upwards and a well-defined upper lip.

• You are a true individual, a free spirit who makes the rules up as you go.
• Some may accuse you of being overly optimistic.
• You just don’t give much credence to obstacles.
• You are friendly and outgoing.
• You always look stylish and have an affinity for fabulous shoes.
• You dream big and play big and love to inspire others to shoot for the stars.
• You are fiery and enjoy taking a walk on the wild side with a very special someone.

What's your lip personality?

1 comment:

Brooklet said...

I think if you were a my little pony, pink shimmer would be a good name for you. Not that you wear a lot of pink, but that you have such a pink, cheery personality. Apparently, so do your lips.